The tentative agenda is as follows:
Historic District: update by Louise Trubek, Chair of the CuRBA Historic District Committee, and Gib Viconi, Co-Chair of the Landmark Committee at PHNDC (Prospect Heights Neighborhood Development Council)
Filming in the neighborhood: Isabelle Broyer, President, will go over the issues and CuRBA's outreach to the Mayor's Office for Media and Entertainment (MOME)
Rodents: update by the members
2019 election of officials for CuRBA (President, VP, Secretary and Treasurer): date and procedures
Dues for 2019
ALL ARE INVITED
On the agenda:
- summary of CuRBA’s activities in 2017
- summary of the work by the historic committee
- report on CuRBA’s finances
- election of officers: President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Q& A and misc.
If you are interested in running for one of these positions, please send a short biography (one paragraph) and why you are interested in running to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will be collecting the yearly membership fee of $10 at the meeting (cash only). Although one can pay at anytime during the year, you need to be in good standing to vote
On the agenda:
- Historic district committee: upcoming event on Sunday 15 October at the Public Library with PHNDC, mailer, raising funds..
- Special events committee: lessons learned from this year's Labor Day events and how CuRBA can remain engaged as a stakeholder
- Proposal for various events: Daffodil planting on the two blocks and/or in Mt Prospect Park, Halloween event for children and other suggestions
- Elections for CuRBA's officers: deciding on a date and venue
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE: Tuesday 12 September is also election day (Primary Elections).
Agenda (Subject to change)
- Guest: Ede Fox, Candidate for City Council, 35th District
- Update from Various Committees
- Cooperation with PHNDC
- Update on 501c3 status
Chairs of the various committees:
- Historic District: Louise Trubek
- Beautification: Alan Mass
- Rat Committee: Ken Walters
- Outreach to Cultural Institutions: Ken Walters & Janet Linde